Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Someone told me last night that it's not even realistically possible to love yourself 100% without regard whatsoever to your personal appearance, weight, shape, or size. She said that expecting this would be in itself a form of perfectionism; thus making it unrealistic. Perhaps I tend to be somewhat perfectionistic, but I'm also idealistic--I believe that being content and joyful is indeed possible without regard in any way for my physical appearance. In short--it's my mission to teach myself, and those around me that this is possible. I want to prove her wrong. Mostly, I want to prove society wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - I'm not sure how is best to contact you but I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! I love what you write. If you are interested in participating, here is the post with your nomination:
    http://www.nowherelife.com/?p=367
    And my post after my nomination is here:
    http://www.nowherelife.com/?p=324

    The basic idea is you tell 11 facts about yourself, answer my 11 questions, make your own nominees (that can't include me) and ask 11 questions of your own.

    I'm looking forward to hearing your answers if you decide to take part!

    onebreath

    ReplyDelete