Sunday, October 6, 2013

Only if you dare


I don't know who you are out there. I don't know anything about you. But if you're reading this, you must need someone to remind you that you're strong, and that like me, you won't step down from a dare. So tonight, beautiful souls, I dare you...





In this game of Truth or Dare... you already know the truth, so I dare you...

I dare you to be the woman refuses to hate her body. The woman who says, "What? Of course I love my body! What's not to love? I can't believe you don't. You must be crazy!"

I dare you to be the woman who refuses to buy "tummy-shaping," "control top," "slimming," or "minimizing" anything. Ever.

I dare you to be the woman who refuses to participate in body-shaming, fat-talking, or good food/bad food debates.

I dare you to be the woman who dresses her body like a beautiful work of art, in whatever way her heart desires, every day without holding back.

I dare you to be the woman who dances even when people are watching because dancing through life brightens days and brings joy in its steps.

I dare you to be the woman with so much passion and confidence that she becomes the most magnetic and intriguing person in the room

I dare you to be the woman that loves and treasures herself so much that her love for others and to the Earth flows freely and without condition or expectation of returns.

...and now I double, even TRIPLE dare you;

I dare you to be the woman who makes a difference with her beauty. For when beauty lives inside you, deep within your heart-that's the kind of beauty that can change the world!










1 comment: